Its collection comprises predominantly literature on Business, Management, and specially Energy and Power sector. Resource development and services are mandated by Institute's teaching; research and learning objectives includes Energy & Power sector. Its electronic collection comprises about 12 resources accessible 24 x 7 on and off campus to its faculty, research scholars, and students. NSB Library have 6000+ collection, 5 Top Business Magazine, Subscribed Business database including standard.
- Create e-learning portal to access 24*7digitalknowledge sources for NSB fraternity.
- To provide the right information to the right person at the right time into thedigitalenvironment.
- To maintain copyright protection & IT Act for access todigitalcontent.
- To optimum utilization of the Library resources
- To empower faculty, staff and students to create new knowledge